Digital Marketing Manager
Cambridge, United Kingdom Permanent GamingRef: 123
Our client is one of the UK’s biggest and most respected video game developers and publishers. They have welcomed over 250 million players to their world, and their most popular game is based on a medieval fantasy realm. They are constantly strengthening existing living games to create fantastic worlds and brand new titles. The team is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their studio, based in Cambridge.
The company values:
- Raising the bar of living games of the future
- Being open and collaborating together (they share design docs and concept art, content and feature ideas with their players, and get user input through polls and surveys)
- Empowering players to have a real voice in the company's future
- Fostering a sense of community - their games have meaningful social experiences that enables players to connect with each other
- Build, optimise & scale Digital Marketing Campaigns to deliver on a range of key objectives including ROAS, sign-ups & returning users
- Utilise a range of channels including paid social, display, search & CPA networks
- Develop and deliver best in class Digital Marketing plans & forecasts through close collaboration with internal teams including product marketing, analytics, creative and product development.
- Continuous A/B testing of creative/targeting/bidding strategies to maximise performance
- Oversee A/B testing of landing pages, App Stores & other early funnel user experiences.
- Highlight key learnings from ongoing experimentation & share with others within the company
- Monitor campaigns to ensure media spend is on track against Monthly, Quarterly and Annual budgets
- Suggest and present cases for alterations to budgets based on performance
- Develop & maintain close relationships with key partners including Facebook, Google, Apple, Snapchat & more.
- Establish new relationships with upcoming or untested partners
- Work with our Digital Marketing Analysts to report on campaign performance
You, the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Strong experience in performance focused Digital Marketing having managed significant budgets (7 figures annually minimum)
- Demonstratable success in improving the ROAS & scale of Digital Marketing investments
- Analytical mindset with strong abilities in compiling and analysing performance data
- Knowledge of how to operate & maximise the effectiveness of various Digital Marketing channels on both Desktop & Mobile
- Strong proficiency in excel with additional knowledge of SQL preferred
- Experience of data-driven decision making & A/B testing
- Experience with improving effectiveness of landing pages/app store pages
- Experience of developing strong relationships with advertising partners leading to tangible benefits
- Expertise in planning & presenting Digital Marketing campaigns
- Experience with web and mobile Analytics & Attribution platforms e.g Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Adjust etc
- Results-oriented with an attention to detail
- A passion for games and/or experience working within the gaming industry is preferred.
- Private healthcare and dental plan
- Flexible working hours
- Performance-based bonuses
- Gym membership
- Income protection
- Team fun fund
- Free Bicycle repair