Lead Product Designer
Jaux, France Permanent SecurityUp to £70,000Ref: 116
Our client is a market leader in intelligent access control technology. This is a high growth startup which means a big challenge, and very big growth opportunities! The flagship product is a powerful solution for smart access applications in B2B environments, allowing smartphones to open locks easily and securely.
This flagship product is just the start...the company is developing a suite of software solutions that will facilitate smart living and working. This is a business that values research, and strives to be at the forefront of smart cities and smart mobility technology.
The team is composed of over 20 people with diverse backgrounds (7 nationalities) and the Paris office is now looking for a Lead Product Designer.
- Responsible for elevating the customer’s experience across all platforms (mobile apps, dashboard, customer space, website)
- Take ideas from concept to finished product (end-to-end design process)
- Strong research skills to make products user focussed
- Defining the digital product's vision and roadmap
- Building meaningful products that are simple and human centered
- Driving the company's design culture and even a bit of the company's strategy
- Working with the Product Owner and Strategist
- Being the ambassador for design and improving the design system
- Stepping out of your comfort zone (mainly digital experiences, but also some work on hardware elements)
- Responsible for branding, communication and sales assets, and industrial design (not necessarily expected to do the work, but rather help find and hire the right people for each job)
You, the Lead Product Designer
- 3 + years of experience building and launching products
- Experience working across various platforms, and oversee the building process
- Proven ability to define problems and goals through user research
- Experience working across multi-disciplinary team (engineering, marketing, sales etc)
- Strong communication skills (giving and taking feedback from the whole team)
- Demonstrate organisation and a clear process
- Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Experience of refining complicated workflows
- Communicating with multiple stakeholders and helping them understand and solve problems