Senior Product Designer
London, United Kingdom Permanent AutomotiveRef: 130
Our client is looking for an experienced product/service designer to work directly with product managers, developers, and stakeholders across the business. This role is focused on internal technologies for Operations and Logistics.
A lot of people are opting to use cars instead of taking public transport in the UK at the moment, as a way of ensuring more social distancing. Their team is revolutionising the way customers research, finance and buy used cars, their vision is to deliver the UK’s best car buying experience by putting the customer first.
- Understanding user needs and designing services around those needs
- Making things simpler for users across the value chain by designing whole services
- Exploring and validating design ideas with the product team
- Ensuring that the right problem are being solved
- Designing high-quality artefacts such as user flows, screens etc
- Prototyping that helps validate ideas using industry-standard tools like Figma, Framer, or Invision.
- Collaborating with the team to succeed across multiple inter-dependent needs, focussing on team alignment and strategy
- Running research sessions and synthesis with the product team
- Actively support junior members of the team with practical advice and guidance
You, the Senior Product designer:
- Experience of large-scale and complex projects
- Skilled with service design, interaction design and user research
- Specialised in user-centred design practices, with a focus on accessibility and inclusive design in agile, multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of product design in a software team, including how you handle developer constraints, regulatory constraints, and stakeholder feedback
- Deliver design across all stages of the product lifecycle, from idea sketching to high fidelity design
- Facilitate design workshops and get people aligned on the problem by implementing product discovery techniques