UX Research Manager
London, United Kingdom Permanent Digital MediaUp to £80,000Ref: 127
Our client is focussed on crafting brilliant experiences for users. They specialise in online gaming, and are looking for a UX Research Manager to help build and lead an inspiring UX Research team. From first search through to choosing a site that’s right for the user, they help people make smart choices online by crafting industry-leading experiences and comparison products.
The team is based in London & Warsaw serving a rapidly growing network of over 100 websites across more than 50 countries. This is a fantastic opportunity to shape the organisation’s thinking about users.
- Defining the strategic research vision for your team
- Managing a team of UX researchers across UX & Design
- Mentoring and inspiring a team of UX researchers
- Building and nurturing strong working relationships at all levels, and inspiring others to join you in your vision
- Recruiting and building a world class UX Research team, working with the Talent acquisition function
- Improving ways of working across teams, fostering a culture of collaboration and shared learnings
- Evangelising user research both externally, and internally at every level of the company
You, the UX Research Manager:
- 8 + years relevant applied experience with a degree or higher in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors or a related discipline
- Experience with managing a team of UX researchers
- Comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating research
- Confident with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- Confident at presenting & communicating at all levels
- Enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams (Research, Design, Engineering teams in tech companies or digital agencies)
- Passionate about complex problems and experienced in data-informed product design and development.
What's on offer:
- Yearly training budget of £1,000
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together
- Brand new, state-of-the-art offices
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays etc
- Flexible working hours
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and wellbeing
- Annual travel season ticket loan.
- Team Friday lunches
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit
- Regular wellbeing activities
- Yoga, 5-a-side football, HIIT sessions and much more
- Charity volunteering days off to support causes you're passionate about
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
If this sounds like you then please apply with your CV now